- 2 bell peppers
- 1 & 1/2 cup thin-sliced roast beef
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/3 cup sliced mushrooms, drained (from a can or jar)
- 1/3 cup chopped banana peppers, drained (from a can or jar)
- 8 slices smoked provolone cheese
Pan Insert to Use: Base Unit
1. Preheat grill. If using the Xpress Platinum, preheat at setting 2.
2. Spritz pan insert with non-stick spray.
3. Chop the roast beef into bite-size pieces and set aside.
5. Cut peppers in half vertically and remove the stems & seeds.
6. Combine the cooked veggies and the roast beef.
7. Line each pepper half with 1 slice of provolone cheese.
8. Stuff peppers with meat & veggie mixture.
9. Cook peppers in grill (2 at a time) for 15 minutes with the unit in the closed position.
10. Place a slice of cheese on top of each pepper and cook for another minute to melt cheese.
11. Remove peppers from grill and repeat with remaining 2 peppers.
A Philly Cheese Steak without the Carbs!