Sunday, August 18, 2013

Buffalo Cauliflower


My hubby loves spicy foods. I like mild spice, but he can eat things hotter than Hades! *Shakes head* I'm not sure how he does it. Spicy flavors tend to build up on the tongue until your mouth feels like it's on fire! Well, that's what happens to me anyways. So when I tried out this recipe, I made 2 servings - a mild one for myself and a hotter version for him. I'm giving you the milder recipe of the two; but if you want to add more spice, by all means, heat it up with some extra sauce! But be warned, this stuff is hotter than you might think!

Ingredients:
  • 1 & 1/2 cups cauliflower, chopped into bite-sized pieces
  • 1 tablespoon buffalo wing sauce
  • salt, to taste
  • ranch or blue cheese dressing, for dipping (optional)

Pan Insert to Use:  Full Round Pan or Divider Pan

Servings: 2

Directions:
1.  Preheat grill. If using the Xpress Platinum, preheat at setting 2.
2.  Spritz pan insert with non-stick spray.
3.  Coat cauliflower pieces evenly with the buffalo sauce.


4.  Place cauliflower into pan insert and close the lid.  Cook for about 15 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
5.  Salt to your liking and serve with a side of ranch or blue cheese dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment